Bringing eldercare providers from across Southeast Alaska together
United Way of Southeast Alaska is a Member Organization in the Southeast Regional Eldercare Coalition.
The coalition brings eldercare providers from across Southeast Alaska together to problem solve mutual issues, share program information and be a collaborative force for change.
- Provide a centralized home for eldercare issues (Website)
- Promote collaboration rather than competition for funding and staff
- Hire a dedicated Recruiter whose sole responsibility is to help SE providers fill positions
- Develop Navigation Tool for eldercare service providers in Southeast Alaska
- Hire a Navigator to assist clients and providers connect to services
- Initiate a “Regional Training Unit ” for recruitment and training of Eldercare Staff to assist providers in the region find the right candidate for their organization and ensure consistent training and skill sets
If you have questions about the Coalition, wish to become a member, or join a meeting visit jedc.org/southeast-regional-eldercare-coalition.